If you are looking into addiction treatment programs, it’s helpful to know that treatment should not be one-size-fits-all. Every individual struggling with addiction has gone through unique challenges and needs a treatment plan that addresses their needs. At Awakenings Recovery Center, we provide both women’s and men’s rehab programs. For men who are struggling with addiction to drugs or alcohol, our single-gender program can provide compassionate care in a supportive environment.
At Awakenings Recovery Center, we offer our clients individualized treatment plans to help them reach their goals. It’s time to take the next step in putting an end to your addiction. Reach out to our team today by calling 833.297.4343 to learn more about our facility, treatment programs, therapies, and admissions process.
Do You Need Addiction Treatment?
If you are not sure whether an addiction treatment program will help you rebuild your life, consider the following:
- Has drinking or using drugs started to take up more of your time?
- Has being under the influence kept you from fulfilling responsibilities at home or at work?
- Have you experienced legal or financial problems as a result of your drug or alcohol use?
- Do you find that you are using or drinking more and more often to feel the same effects?
- Do you experience withdrawal symptoms, like nausea, headaches, insomnia, or anxiety, when you do not use?
- Have your friends and family expressed concern about your substance use?
If you can answer yes to any of the above, our men’s rehab program might be right for you.
Experts suggest that gender-specific addiction treatment programs can be more effective than co-ed treatment options. Men and women face different challenges in recovery, and treatment centers should take these challenges into account.
In a men’s rehab program, participants can open up to the other men in the program. This treatment option can lead to more productive discussions, a stronger network of support, and better outcomes for clients. Peer support is invaluable during the early days of recovery, as hearing the stories of others who have gone through similar experiences can give you perspective.
Benefits of Gender-Specific Treatment
For some men, opening up about challenges they’ve faced or mental health struggles is difficult. Feeling reluctant about opening up is not a weakness–instead, it’s something we take into account at Awakenings Recovery Center. We work with the men in our programs to overcome any underlying traumas or anger issues.
In our men’s rehab program, you’ll find that we recognize the challenges that men face during addiction treatment. We offer a comprehensive addiction treatment program, which allows you to recover from addiction’s harmful consequences. Our men’s rehab program offers a wide array of benefits, including:
- Fewer distractions – A single-gender group might help men focus on their recovery
- Group therapy with men only – Our clients find that it is easier to open up in this environment
- More reliable support network – In our program, you’ll find a more effective and extensive support network that can work with you during your treatment and afterward
If you or someone you love are looking for a men’s addiction treatment program, you can get the support you need at Awakenings Recovery Center.
Men’s Rehab at Awakenings Recovery Center
There’s no need for you to battle addiction alone. When you reach out to Awakenings Recovery Center, you’ll find the support and care that you need to overcome substance abuse. In our men’s rehab programs, we also utilize a wide variety of therapies, including:
- Expressive therapy
- Group therapy
- Trauma-focused therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Family therapy
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
- Relapse prevention therapy
- 12 step sessions
To learn more about our treatment options, reach out to our team today at 833.297.4343.